Thursday, November 13, 2014
Tamil herbs for hair growth Hair care tips
This is the information on Tamil herbs for hair growth and hair care tips. Tamil culture has many old therapies for healthy thick hair growth. Tamil herbal hair oil home made preparation using medicinal herbs not only support the hair growth but also prevents hair fall. The use of these herbs are safe and without any side effects. If you are bald at young age you can also try indulekha hair oil.
Tamil tips for hair growth
1. Athimadhuram: One of the best Tamil hair growth tips is by using athimadhuram. It is considered as the best herb used for hair treatment. Grind dry Roots of Athimadhuram or Liquorice plant into fine powder, which is used to reduce excess hair fall. Mix this powder buffalo milk to make a fine paste. Apply this paste on the scalp for half an hour and wash with lukewarm water. Repeat this therapy 3 to 4 times in a week.
2. Another herb, acalypha Indica or Kuppaimeni is also beneficial for healthy hair growth. Clean and grind the roots of this plant into fine paste. Mix virgin coconut oil in the paste and heat this mixture on low flame. After taking one boil allow this mixture to cool down. Filter and store it into air tight container. Use this oil to stop hair fall and support fast hair growth. Daily use of this oil with gentle massage on scalp can give you quick results.
3. Commonly used tamil medicine hair loss is sembaruthi poo. Hibiscus leaves and flower are used for hair treatment from ancient time. Apply hibiscus leaves paste on scalp for healthy hair growth. Leave the paste on scalp for 20 minutes and walk with lukewarm water. Use this therapy thrice a week and get desired results within few months.
4. Amla powder is used in Tamil medicinal therapy for all types of hair problems. Boil coconut oil by mixing amla powder in it. after cooling down store this oil in air tight container and use this oil to stop hair fall. The regular usage of this oil can help you to get healthy hair growth.
5. Aloe vera is another herb which is used widely in Tamil medicinal therapies for hair growth. Use fresh pulp or juice of aloe vera plant to apply on scalp. Wash your head after half an hour. Repeat this treatment twice a week for nearly three to four months to get rapid and healthy hair growth. This treatment also gives shine and bounce to your hair.
6. Hibiscus leaves paste along with neem leaves paste works amazingly on hair fall. Make a paste of hibiscus leaves and neem leaves, mix amla powder, fenugreek seeds powder and coconut oil in the mixture. Take a boil to this oil and after cooling down, filter and store it into air tight container use this oil regularly to treat your scalp. This treatment prevents the scalp problems like dandruff and supports healthy hair growth.
7. Add handful of curry leaves in coconut oil and take a boil, after cooling down use this oil for hair treatment. The regular use of this oil can prevent hair fall effectively.